{This Happened} Using the “Planes, Trains, and Automobiles” Page Kit



Welcome to the {Not} Just For Boys blog, friends! Today, I’m sharing a layout I created using the new “Planes, Trains, and Automobiles” Page Kit and add-ons. My youngest son is completely obsessed with cars and we visited a car show a few months ago. I used two photos from that event on this layout. 


The ephemera pack included in this kit has a ton of fun, usable elements and I layered several at the bottom of the page, then adhered metal gears and sequins on top. I used distress oxide inks to color the die cut title, also included in the kit. 


I used a Polaroid frame behind one of my photos and adhered my journaling on top. I added the checkered flags on top of the frame and a gear on top of the flags. 


The stars are also included in the ephemera pack. I splattered gold mist over the three embellishment clusters when I was finished with the rest of the layout. 

Thank you so much for checking out my page! Make sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub and #plainstrainsandautomobiles (or whichever kit you are using) and please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group as well.

-Erin




Comments

Popular Posts