{Ride} Using the "Fearless" Page Kit

Hello,  Jennifer here sharing my third layout of the month. This time I choose to use the {Fearless} Page Kit. This is a double 8 1/2x11 layout using an 8x10 photo and two 3x4 and one 4x6 photo. 


This is a layout for my nieces wedding album that I had the honor of taking the photos for. Her hubby got a new Harley and said he would take lots of wedding photos if we could take a few of him on his new bike. These are the few of him alone. 


I started out with the large photo as the center piece. I cut the photoplay 12x12 sheet to fit the double 8 1/2x11 layout. I only used one piece of pattern paper. I matted the photo in a thin mat of the white cardstock. I used a couple of pieces of ephemera and painted the ride cutfile with the Shimmerz paint and embossed it black. 


I placed the 4x6 photo below the title and double matted it in black and white cardstock. Added more ephemera pieces, gears and flat back pearls. 


On the left side I placed both of the 3x4 photos matting one once and the other twice. I placed playfoam under the top photo. I put his name directly on the photo.  I painted the wood gears with the Shimmerz paint. 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #fearless (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts