{autumn bliss} Using the November 2021 "Splendor" Premium Kit

Hello and welcome to the {Not} Just for Boys blog! Today, I'm sharing a layout I created using the "Splendor" Premium Kit and the alpha Thickers from the "Bliss" Premium Kit. This is not the layout I was originally going to post today! I picked up both page kits and the add-on kit this month and I have already made two additional layouts using those kits, but after creating my first layout using the "Splendor" kit, I knew I wanted to create a layout using these two photos as well. The two photos on this layout are from the same day and I ended up creating a complimentary page to the page I posted on the 8th. 

I used most of the butterflies included in the kit on the first layout I made, but I did find one small butterfly left for this layout. I also tucked bits and pieces from the ephemera pack and sticker sheet behind the photos, then added pearls and sequins on top using my Nuvo glue. 

The hearts on the left side of the page are stickers, but I added dimensional adhesive behind each heart and layered the hearts over the paper strips. 

The mushroom patch might be my favorite element in the kit! How cute does it look on my page!?! I love the dimension and texture patches add without a lot of bulk. I printed my journaling onto white cardstock and adhered the strips to my layout using a tape runner. 

Thank you so much for checking out my layout! Make sure you tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post to social media! We love seeing what you create.

-Erin




Comments

Popular Posts