{SUNSHINE} USING "SPECTRUM" PREMIUM KIT

Hello Everyone, can you believe we are at the end of August already. I'm sharing my 3rd layout of the month, using the "SPECTRUM" Premium Kit for August 2021.


I loved the colorful wood grain paper by Reminisce. I used it to back the lemon cutfile leaves. I tore three different pieces to add to the bottom of the layout and three top of the main photo.
 

For the title I used gold Thickers I got from the alacarte section and white puffy letters from another sticker word set bought in the a la carte section.


Each photo is layered in white and then green or black pattern paper. I added green photo corners to the top and bottom photo and tiny words to all three photos. I fussy cut the sunglasses. For the final touch, I added splatters in gold Shimmerz paints and a few matching sequins. 
  
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 
Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #spectrum (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts