{Cook} Using the "#Foodie" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello, crafty friends! Today, I'm sharing two layouts with you (double layout day... whoo-hoo!). The first layout I created uses the "#Foodie" Deluxe Theme Kit (how cute is the name of this kit?!?) and a couple of add-ons. I chose two photos for my layout from a recent cooking class I took and my sweatshirt matched the kit colors perfectly! I love it when that happens. 

By the way, if you ever have an opportunity to take a pasta making class, I highly recommend it! A friend and I took the class together and had an absolute blast... and ate our weight in homemade pasta (fettuccini and artichoke-stuffed ravioli... yum!). 

For this layout, I used the kraft scalloped paper as a background, then layered several pieces of paper from the kit on top of the background paper. I layered the pink and black Reminisce chalk food paper on top, then added a strip of yellow patterned paper on top.  


I used ephemera from the Echo Park Farmhouse Kitchen Ephemera and tucked several pieces behind the photos and above the paper square at the top left of the page. I used the "Cook and Eat" Acrylic Pieces to add a title to my page. The gold stars are an a la carte item in the shop and they come in so many fun colors! I also added Clover Lane Gemstones to several embellishment clusters on my page.


We love seeing your work and we love it when you tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club when you post to social media. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my layout! I have a second page posting today, as well. :)

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts