{Weird Al Yankovik} Using the "Marvelous" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hey everyone!  I am here with another layout using the Marvelous kit for April.  During the Pensacon we went to, we were able to meet Weird Al Yankovik!  He's actually the main reason we went to the event and we were fortunate to get his autograph and get photos with him.  He was so nice and kind and we loved getting to meet him.


I wanted to use the large graphic paper, but in a small dose so it's not too overwhelming.  I used a strip of it and used some of the yellow Bo Bunny paper for some good separation.  For my background paper, I used a notebook paper print that you can find in the store here.  


I used the Thickers from the kit for his last name and paired it with a yellow script letter sticker from Freckled Fawn.  The red stars were perfect to anchor them.  I used a small piece of the comic book pages to peek out from a torn piece of the background paper.  I like how it look like little stars peeking through.  I did this on the top and bottom of the layout.


I used a few of the word strips from the sticker sheet along with some of the black speech bubbles and arrows for a nice pop of black.


I had a lot of journaling to do, so I wrote it out along the side of the photos.  The notebook paper was perfect to house it.

Thanks so much for joining me today!  If you want to watch the process for making this layout, you can watch it on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/7mGMEanPc5Q

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts