{ALL THE PRETTIES} Using the "Electric" Premium Kit


The beautiful "Electric" Premium Kit has so much of the earthy yellows, greens, and blues that I knew it would be perfect to document all the pretty flora we found in San Antonio.


I used some previous kit alphas to help with my title pocket and I just couldn't resist the "Electric" sequins!  They are absolutely gorgeous and I used them in a diagonal here.


In this pocket I used the Brilliant wood veneer and the little green arrow.  I also have some of the white pearls (I included those in all my pockets here) in a little cluster of three.


I went with a grid layout for my second page.  I glued down sequins in a little row next to all the pictures and used some mini paperclips from my stash to secure the little vellum stamps instead of using adhesive.


I splattered lots of paint throughout this page, and I just love it!  I also used some acrylic from previous releases, and added a bit more journaling.

Thank you for stopping in to read about my page.  I hope it helps you get creating with your "Electric" Premium Kit.  Whatever you make with our kits, we would love to see it.  Please post to our Facebook {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community group page and to Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #electric (or whichever kit you are working with).
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts