{You Amaze Me} using the "Treasured" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here, sharing my first layout for March using the "TREASURED" Premium Kit. This is an 11x8 1/2 landscape design layout.
I was so excited to get this kit. I love baby photos but I also love teal, cream and brown as a color palette. Everything in this kit works so well together. I chose my favorites and ran with it. I picked these photos of my youngest son. It was almost bed time and he was playing around in his teddy bear PJs. The colors weren't the best because the lighting was low. So I used a filter to dress them up and they matched this kit perfectly.
I started at the top with putting a banner and hanging the photos. The lace is from my stash. I used three papers to make the banner. I also started with a sketch. During the month of March I am playing along with my friend Christy in her project 30 Days of Sketches.
I double matted the larger photo and single matted the two smaller ones then inked all the edges. The larger one popped up using foam. I then added in this adorable bear. I loved these bears the minute I saw them in the kit.
I loved the thickers included in the kit and used a couple on this layout as title pieces. I used tiny hearts and stars too. For a final touch white acrylic paint splatters and sequins! I love this layout and the photos on it!

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 
Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts