{Oh My Darling} Using the "Treasured" Deluxe Theme Kit


Today I'm using the "Treasured" Deluxe Theme Kit to document a cute moment between my youngest and my kitty.  I thought the pics were so sweet that I would definitely need a sweet kit, so that is why I chose "Treasured".


I started with the green striped paper that has the greenish medallions on the back.  This was my most favorite paper of the pack and it was so hard to use, but I just decided I have to use it so I can cherish it over and over again.  I tore it so that I could use both sides and went with other papers in the middle, between the two.  I used two tissue papers from my stash plus the wood grain paper and the rainbow vellum.


I started to layer all my fun embellishments in each corner.


Then I added sequins, stars, and some mixed media splatters in the other two corners.


I added some journaling here and there and my page was complete.  I hope you enjoyed reading about my {Oh My Darling} page and I hope it inspires you to get crafty with your kits.  We would love to see anything you create with our kits so please post them to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #treasured (or whatever kit you are using).



 
 

Comments

Popular Posts