{You Are My Favorite} Using "The Little Mister" Deluxe Themed Kit


Hello NJFB community!  Today I wanted to share this very bright and happy page with you that I created using the "Little Mister" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I knew I needed to create something with the big, striped, colorful paper so I started with that. 


After I choose that colorful, striped paper to start, I decided that I just HAD TO create a rainbow.  I love rainbow stuff, sometimes I joke that my favorite color is rainbow! First I used some gesso and a blue spray from my stash to create the sky on some white cardstock. To create this rainbow I used different colored paper from the kit (and some from the "Wild" Premium Kit as well, but you can use any from your stash), then I just drew the shape I wanted, cut, distressed, and put it down.


After making my rainbow, I used some watered down acrylic paint to add some white splatters all over my page.  Then I used some doilies from my stash, to act as my clouds, in a couple of places on my layout.


To finish up my layout, I added some cute colorful stickers where they coordinated on color using the stickers from the kit as well as the Amy Tangerine "Picnic in the Park" Sticker Book add on.  I ended by adding my title with the alpha from the kit and ended up with this colorful layout.

Thank you so much for reading about my colorful {You Are My Favorite} Layout Using the "Little Mister” Deluxe Theme Kit.  I hope this inspires you to create something colorful too!  Please share anything you make with our kits to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group page or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #littlemister (or whichever kit you are working with)!





 

Comments

Popular Posts