{Simple Winter Cards} Using the "Flurries" Deluxe Theme Kit

For my final project with the "Flurries" Deluxe Theme Kit, I decided to make some simple cards to send during winter.  They all use the same layout to convey 3 different messages.
The first one is a snowflake card using the gorgeous snowflake paper from the kit with twine, kraft paper and a little flurry of snowflakes at the top.  I hand wrote my message at the top as well.  The little flurry of snowflakes includes stickers from the kit, a wood veneer snowflake, and snowflakes from the "Flurries" Sequin Mix.

For my second card I used the mittens card from the pocket card paper and kraft paper.  I popped up the mitten stickers and added some twine bows on each.  Then I have a little bit of twine connecting them both.  I used sequins from the "Flurries" Sequin Mix and finished with hand writing my sentiment.
For my third card I used the wood grain paper on the bottom with a sticker border.  I used lots of stickers on this card like: "it's HOT CHOCOLATE WEATHER" for my sentiment, the cups of hot chocolate, and the "STAY COZY" sentiment at the bottom.  I drew some dashes above the cups for steam.  Then finished the card with sequins from the "Flurries" Sequin Mix and some Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for taking time to visit the blog, I hope this inspires you to make some simple cards yourself!  We would love to see anything you create with our kits, please feel free to post in the {Not} Just for Boys Community Facebook group or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #flurries (or other kit).

 

Comments

Popular Posts