{A Remarkable AZ Sunset} Using December 2020 using Remarkable Premium Kit

Hello Friends! I found this amazing sunset photo in my box from a surprise trip we took to California in August before school started.  We had to get out of Arizona for a few days and were craving some sun, sand and fresh air. We left on a Friday afternoon and drove out to San Diego. Our son had no Idea that we were going to California. He thought we had just gotten lost driving to dinner. He was watching a movie on his iPad and when he was done he looked up and we were already half way there. We stopped off at rest stop and he finally put everything together that we would not be going home tonight.  



I started off with matting my photo with the rainbow stripe of Vicki Boutin paper from the Kit. Then felt like I needed some horizonal strips so I used the yellow polka dot and the red brick at the top and bottom.


I knew I wanted to use the acrylic Remarkable piece that was included in the kit along with the Decoupage Thickers. I added two hearts on either side and a few black Nuvo drops. 
Around the photo I used pieces from the Vicki Boutin "Storyteller" Ephemera pack. Along with the Date of our trip. 
I choose to cut the embellishments on the other side and use them on both sides of the photo to stretch the supplies. I cut the Stay Wild saying out of the script paper that was included in the kit and added it here in this corner. 
Using a few more embellishment pieces from Vicki Boutin "Storyteller" Ephemera to the left top corner. 

That wraps up my last layout of 2020 I hope you all have a great Christmas.  Stay tuned for new layouts next year. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the Remarkable Premium kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub




Comments

Popular Posts