{Art Class} Using November's Premium Kit

Hey everyone!  Sarah here with a layout using November's premium kit, "Cozy."  I used a photo of an art drawing my daughter did in school to document it for her middle school album.


When I saw the star constellation paper, I knew exactly what I wanted to document.  My daughter did this spiderweb art project.  The whole class created a spiderweb and they were to add their own details to it, anything they wanted.  My daughter decided to do star constellations and astrological signs.


Some of the stickers and cut apart pieces were perfect for the constellation theme.  I took one of the Heidi Swapp transparent stickers and put it on white yardstick so it would stand out more against the layers.


I used some more of the cut apart pieces for this embellishment area.  The stamp fit perfectly nestled with the title and the black acrylic hearts were a great accent.


I used some leftover scraps from the paper in the kit for the photo area and they help highlight the busy photo against the busy constellation paper.

I really love how this layout turned out, I hope you do too!  If you want to see the process of making this layout, you can watch it on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjJaxiAgjmc

Thanks for joining us today, Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts