{Riverwalk} Using September's Premium Kit

Hey everyone!  Sarah here with my second layout using September's premium kit.  These are older photos that I realized I had never documented so I wanted to be sure I it scrapped and in our album for when we lived in San Antonio, TX.


I loved the plaid patterns in the kit and my husband's scarf in the photo is plaid so it went so nicely!


I used some brown cardstock to back my title so it stood out a bit better against the patterned paper.


I loved the "Explore" piece and made sure to use it here since we were visiting the Riverwalk.


I love the fall-ish feel of this layout!

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you want to see the process for making this layout, you can check it out on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tu9CSgxBLA

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts