Exciting Design Team Announcement

We have picked another Design Team member to join us.  We were so excited to have Joy Maki be so active in our NJFB Community FB page, that we invited her to join our team!  She has already been sharing her amazing layouts for the past few months, so now you will see even more of her work here on the blog and all of our social media.  

We will let Joy introduce herself here too...

"Hello! My name is Joy. I am a married mother of three children. I started scrapbooking in 2007 and I haven’t stopped. I worked part time at a local brick and mortar scrapbooking store for a few years and I think pretty much every cent I made went back into the business. I accumulated quite a stash. Much of it was very flowery and girly, so when I found the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club, I was so happy to get some materials to use to scrapbook the boys in my life (and my girl too). I am so excited to design using these kits and to be a part of the team!" 


Congratulations, Joy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts