{Melt My Heart} Using the May 2020 "Good Vibes" Premium Kit


Happy Monday and welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club blog! Today, I'm using the May 2020 "Good Vibes" Premium Kit exclusively. I love this kit because it includes bright primary colors and fun embellishments. Plus, the black and white Thickers are one of my favorite fonts!


My page design was inspired by a Shimelle sketch from one of her classes. In her sketch, the title is placed on a tag or smaller piece of cardstock, but for my layout I placed the title directly on the yellow paper. I added punched stars, washi, enamel dots, and mist in each cluster.


I also used more of the red flat backed fabric buttons. I used my regular tape runner to adhere them. They are quite dimensional, but they add a fun texture to my layout. The tiny green stars were stamped using the stamp set from this month's kit.


The die-cut pack from this month's kit includes a variety of embellishments that work well for more masculine pages. I layered two die cuts in this corner, then added more punched stars below the die cuts.

I also like this sketch because it includes a lot of space for journaling. When creating a multi-photo page, I often run out of room for journaling. This layout left me a lot of space to fill with typed journaling strips.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic week!

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts