{Celebrate} Using "Black Tie Affair” Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello friends!  This "Black Tie Affair Deluxe Theme Kit" is an absolute delight with the bright metallics and strong black tones.  I knew that I had to use this fab acetate piece with our cutfile!


The Heidi Swapp Sticker Book is the perfect addition to this kit with the silver and gold touches.  It comes with arrows labels and little strips that look like washi.  I loved layering them up beneath this photo.


Have you had the chance to take a look at the Heidi Swapp stamp set?  It's so usable!  I loved that there are curved pieces and multiple fonts.  It's the perfect combination!  


Also, look at how nicely the little white and gold trim looks on my giant banner pieces.  The Project Life Cards are great to use as layering pieces.


The black Milk Paint is awesome to use for splatters.  This kit is full of texture and dimension.  I love that there are countless directions to create with this month!



You can find the process video on my YouTube channel She's Crafty.  









Comments

Popular Posts