{All of the Books} Using May's Premium Kit

Hi all!  Sarah here with probably my favorite layout I've made with a kit so far.  I am a huge reader and when I saw the book themes included in the kit, I knew I could easily make something.


I love how well the papers coordinated and I was able to use a huge strip of that awesome book paper!  I had a little strip of yellow paper that has typed words on it that helped bring out the yellows in the books.  I also used some coordinating scrap papers to fill in behind the circle die cut from the kit.


I love the Thickers from this kit!  I grabbed some tiny alphabet stickers from my stash to add a little more to the title and a great quote from the sticker pad from the kit to help finish it off.


The die cut pack had the perfect cuts for this page.  The "Books are Magic" die cut was the inspiration for the layout!  The doily is from my stash as well.


The biggest thing on this layout is the die cut that was included in the kit.  Originally, it had multiple lines (check it out on the website), and I decided to cut into it with my craft knife and turn it into a pie chart.  I backed it with paper and labeled the genres of books I love to read.

I absolutely love this layout!  If you want to see the full process of putting it together, including creating the pie chart, check out my youtube video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj_1Jb8dzBc

Happy Scrapping!



Comments

Popular Posts