{Brothers} Using "Charming" April 2020 Premium Kit


It's not very often I get a photo of my fourteen year old smiling, but this photo from Spring Break makes this mama very happy. I used the "Charming" April 2020 Premium Kit exclusively for this layout. The star background paper from Crate Paper's Magical Forest collection is a great print for layout backgrounds. It's not too busy but the colors work for a lot of boy-themed photos.


The "A" side of this paper is a great cut-a-part sheet that includes this "happiness lives inside the smallest moments" embellishment. I used my trimmer to cut this piece out of the "A" side, then made sure to cover that hole when I created the rest of my layout using the "B" side.


I used the banner stamp to ground the monograms under my photo. Lawn Fawn's Hippo (gray) ink pad is my favorite gray and it works with so many other colors. I stamped the outline banner then added Thickers over the top.


I also tucked pieces of the teal washi tape around my photo and embellishments. The teal is a bold color that adds a bit of pop to each cluster.


My youngest son's favorite animal at the moment is a fox so I had to include this cute fox from the Magical Forest die cut pack. When I showed Jack the finished layout the first thing he noticed is the fox! He loves it. 

Thanks for checking out my layout and I hope you're enjoying your April kits! 

Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts