{ Honor Roll Assembly} Using the "Refresh" March 2020 Premium Kit

Hello friends, Stace here!  I am using the "Refresh" Premium Kit for the month of March. I was so excited to open this kit and see that there were hexagon stamps . I knew I had to use them on this layout. 


I was wanting to get these photos of my son's fall honor roll assembly done. He was so excited that he had made honor roll for the first time since switching schools a year ago. I started off with the white background from my stash. 


I used my 1 1/2 inch hexagon punch and all of the patterned papers that were in the "Refresh" Premium Kit. I placed my photos down and marked where I wanted them to go and arranged the hexagons around my photos to create a background design. I used a few pieces from the Project life die cut shapes pack to create a small embellishment cluster. I also used a Refresh button from the kit and tied black and white twine through to create a knot. 


I used the black Thickers that came in this kit along with my handwriting to create the title. I love how the combination of  the handwriting and Thickers go together. I also added some nuvo dots from my stash. 


On top of all the hexagons I used the medium hexagon stamp and created an outline. It was the perfect touch that this layout needed. I also used the hexagons for my journaling about this amazing assembly. I added the date with a stamp from my stash along with some more nuvo drops. 



To finish this layout up I added a straight line all the way around the layout. Along with a few more pieces from the Project life die cut shapes pack, and another Refresh button


That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Refresh" Premium Kit for the month of March.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

Popular Posts