{Handsome Husband} Using the "Refresh" March 2020 Premium Kit

Hello friends, Stace here!  I am using the "Refresh" Premium Kit for my last layout for the month of March. I couldn't wait to use the handsome die cut  that was included in the kit. I also loved using the hexagon stamps. I knew I had to use them again on this layout.



I started off with a full piece of the wood grain pattern paper from the kit and decided to lay my photos & die cut at an angle and loved how it came out.


The hexagon stamps  were perfect on this paper. I overlapped them into a cluster and used The Grandest Adventure sticker along with the yellow bauble. The gold washi tape from my stash was just a splash of gold that the top of the layout needed along with a tag from the "Click" die cut pack.



I tucked a piece of the teal sticker from the Heidi Swapp mini sticker book behind the Captured tag. I used a bauble and the small hexagon outline to draw your eye up to the edge of the layout.




The My in the title was created with the black thickers in the kit & the husband letter stickers are from my stash. I always add the date to my layouts anywhere it will fit. So I stamped the date and a few more overlapping hexagons and used nuvo drops from my stash around the entire layout. 



I knew I wanted to fill this die cut with something other than paper. I started with the D. I made a shaker box out of some plastic packaging. I added some anti static powder to the inside of the packaging so all of the sequins would move when you shake it. So with that done I started backing the other letters and left A, S, and E open. I didn't really have a plan as to what I was going to put in the letters. I ended up pulling a lot of the green sequins out and gluing them down to the paper behind the S. For the A and E there was no pattern I was going for just something to fill the area. I love those hexagon sequins  and how this turned out


That wraps up my layout for this month. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Refresh" Premium Kit for the month of March.


We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 



Comments

Popular Posts