{Creekin'} using February's Grunge Premium Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with a layout using February's Grunge kit.  My husband has been enjoying going canoeing with my brother-in-law when the weather is good and I stole this picture from his phone to document it.


I used the weathered wood paper since they use a dock to take the canoes out.  I like the distressed look of it for an outdoors photo.


Remember my last post where I griped about not having enough "E" in the Thicker's pack?  I improvised and made my own.  I used two "F" and added two of the quotation marks from the pack to create two "E."  But again, more vowels!



The custom stamp in the kit was perfect for this page about playing hard.  All three of these guys are hard workers, so they deserve the play time.  I used the twine that was in the kit packaging to add some more natural texture to the layout.


I used one piece of scrap paper from my stash for layering and used some of the die cuts and felt cuts as well.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope you enjoy the layout.  If you'd like to see my process for putting this layout together, you can check out my YouTube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zypnMUvEIdU

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts