{Brave} using February's "Grunge" Premium Kit

Hi!  Sarah here using February's Premium Kit to document one of my favorite things: HARRY POTTER!  The girls and I decided to be brave and try some of the Every Flavoured Jelly Beans.  The results varied, but I loved these two pictures and just had to document them.

*There are quite a few stamps and embellishments used from my stash because they are Harry Potter themed.


I love the gradient background paper.  It helped give me some neutral starting points and also highlights some of the colors I used.  I used some scraps of other papers from the kit as layers.


The film strip cut from the kit was perfect for holding my journaling and the actual box of jelly beans that we ate.  I saved it all this time!  Behind the photo, I used some off cuts of a Silhouette cut that I used a couple of years ago.  They were sitting on my desk for a very long time and I decided to finally use them.  They are numbers cut from a blue paper.  I just used them to layer behind the photos, they aren't a big highlight of the layout, but they are there.


I used the cardstock that came with the film strip to back not only the film strip, but also to stamp my Harry Potter images.  The enamel dots are also from my stash.




One thing I noticed is that some of the words in the die cut pack are written in European and Canadian spelling.  Which works because Harry Potter is based in London!  

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope you enjoy the layout.  Please go and check out the monthly kits and sign up to get your own!

Happy Scrapping!




Comments

Popular Posts