{Halloween} Layout using January's Kit: Relax

Hi!  Sarah here with a layout using January's Relax kit.  This is a photo from Halloween of 2018.  We live in Florida right now and we got a great sunny picture of the girls by my parent's pool.  It was a great excuse to use the water colors in the kit.


The blues and woodgrains in the kit help compliment the water and wooden fence in the photo.  I also love how the watercolors in the grid paper make it look a little like water splashes from the pool.



The woodgrain Thickers stand out nicely again the papers and the die cut piece.  The woodgrain and gold sequins help to add that extra touch.


I used a branding strip from on of the pattern papers to help provide a grounding place for the photo and title.  Some die cuts help accent the photo and the tag is the perfect journaling spot.


I love the way this layout turned out.  The nice neutrals of the woodgrain helps balance out the blues and golds.  I love that it's a Halloween layout without being the typical black and orange colors.

I hope you guys enjoyed this layout as well and that you're loving your January kits!

Happy Scrapping!






Comments

Popular Posts