{Meet the Teacher Night} Layout with the "Debut" Premium Kit



Hello, I'm back today to share a layout using the "Debut" Premium Kit.  I was looking forward to using the pre-cut cardstock cut in the kit.  It was so nice to have this already cut for me!  I chose 2 photos of my son at his "Meet the Teacher" night, which happens a few days before school starts.  I decided to use the emerald paper as the base of the layout, but I thought it needed just a touch of brighter color, so I matted it on the orange lattice patterned paper.  To make my papers last longer, I always "gut" the matte paper, so I still have plenty of that paper to use on more layouts.


I liked the "b" side graph paper, so I used that as my grounding element and tucked my photos behind that.  I added a few other pops of color using some of the scraps, branding strips, and a few pieces of ephemera.



I cut down the teal tag from the "Tags & Bags" NJFB embellishment pack and used it in 3 different places on the layout, that really stretched that tag's use!


Finally, I added my title using a stamp set I already own and the emerald Thickers from the "Debut" Premium Kit.  Once all of the main design was done, I was able to add in a few embellishments to finish off the layout.  The silver charm and little wooden arrows added a variety of texture to the layout.


Thank you for stopping by today!   We would love to see what you've been creating with your "Debut" Premium Kit.  You can post to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on Instagram, be sure to tag #notjustforboyskitclub.



Comments

Popular Posts