{Epic} Layout using the "Debut" Premium Kit



Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout using the "Debut" Premium Kit.  This layout is about my husband and I on our anniversary trip to Las Vegas earlier this year.  I started with a white 12x12 piece of cardstock for the base of the layout and add scraps and pieces that I had already trimmed while working on previous layouts.


I used the black cardstock that the arrow die cut was packaged with to mat my photo.  I love reusing my packaging, so having reusable packaging in NJFB kits was a MUST for me!


I was looking forward to using the textured mini bags and tags, and I really like the glassine bag, so I decided to use it here.  I filled it with the top portion of the grey "Epic" tag, and used the bottom portion of the tag on the top of this layout. I also layered a few pieces of ephemera with the Thicker heart and a silver charm to add some texture into the layout.


Here you can see where the bottom of the "Epic" tag has been used.


To complete the layout, I added the gold mist splatter in a diagonal across the page.  And that is all for the layout today. Thanks for stopping by today!  We would love to see what you've been creating with your "Debut" Premium Kit.  You can post to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on Instagram, be sure to tag #notjustforboyskitclub.







Comments

Popular Posts