{Dinosaur Fossils} Layout with the "Jurassic Beasts" Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello NJFB fans!  It's Meridy again, today I'm sharing a layout using the "Jurassic Beasts" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I LOVE the paper that I used as a base for this layout.  I think it's my favorite paper in the entire kit, but I know these artistic papers can be quite a challenge to use.  I will explain my process.


I start by figuring out an area of the paper that I can place small photos without loosing the overall look of the paper.  In this case, I chose the upper right corner, there was a lot of "sky" in this corner, so it was perfect for placing some photos.


After matting and placing my photos, I start adding a few embellishments.  In this case I added some silk leaves and the cute dinosaur buttons.  For a little pop of color, I unraveled a little of the orange & white baker's twine and just used the orange portion to tie little knots in through the button holes.  I then added my title and little journaling label sticker. 


Finally, in order to pull everything together and keep the layout looking coherent, I added a little touch of embellishment on the bottom left hand corner.  And with that, the layout was complete.  Thank you for stopping by today!  We would love to see what you've been creating with your "Jurassic Beasts" kit.  You can post to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on Instagram, be sure to tag #notjustforboyskitclub.







Comments

Popular Posts