{First Day of School} Using the September 2021 "School Days" Deluxe Theme Kit


Omgoodness, I can't even believe that it is September already!  With a new month we have brand new kits available and this month I will be working with the "School Days" Deluxe Theme Kit, bringing you all sorts of things that you can create with it, starting with this {First Day of School} double page layout!  Also this month our challenge for the group is the following mood board, please create something based on the images below and post to the challenge album in the Facebook group:

 

The design team will be working with this mood board for their first creation of the month.  I was inspired by the wheel to make some cool circles of embellies on my pages, as well as the rolled jeans to do some rolled ribbon on my page.  I also included the stacked books sticker to go with the stacked books in this image.


I started by using two different backgrounds for this double page layout.  I always do this with my traveler's notebook layouts and wondered why I haven't done it with bigger layouts, so I decided to try it here.  I really like the outcome.


After I had my paper choosen I decided to use the stencil with some texture paste through it for behind my pics.  I also used one of the torn pieces of paper and notecard that came in the kit for behind my photos as well.  Then I created the circles on both pages with stickers.




Besides stickers I also used the "School Days" sequins mix as well as some of the new finishing touches!  

Thanks so much for reading about my page, I hope it inspires you to get crafty with your kit.  I have a process video you can see here: {First Day of School} Process Video

We would love to see anything you create with our kits, so please make sure to post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #schooldays (or whichever kit you are working with)

Nicole Santos @cuzwelovetoscrap









 

Comments

Popular Posts