{Treasured Memories with Grandpa} using March 2021 "Treasured" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hi Scrappy Friends, I am playing with this month's Treasured Deluxe Theme kit . I thought that these colors and the theme of this kit was perfect for this snapshot of my Dad holding my son when he was 9 months old. I love the colors and the felt bears that were included in the kit. 


I pulled a piece of white cardstock from my stash to use a a background.  I added some stencil detail with weathered wood  distress oxide ink to give a little bit more behind the strips and to the bottom of the layout.

I decided to use strips of all of the patterned papers included in this kit. I cut them at random sizes and cut the bottoms at an angle. I used some black ink and inked the edges so that they would stand out on the white cardstock. 

I used the “Floral Rabbit Frame" cardstock cut and cut my photo to the size of of the frame and added it to the top of my cut paper strips. I added a few embellishments from the  Pebbles- Peek-a-boo you phrase ephemera. I added my journaling to this little spot below this cluster. 

Using one of the embellishment pieces along with the nine months label strip I added the felt bear to create a balance on this side of the layout. 


To finish off this page I used the "treasured" cardstock cut from the a la cart section in the store. I added the same Weathered wood distress oxide ink and inked the bottom of the cut to use as the main part of my title. The blue tile stickers are from the Renewed Premium kit that is still available in the store. 
I added a few hearts from the Brave puffy thickers along with some gold nuvo drops. 

That wraps up my first layout for the month of March with this awesome kit.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Treasured" Deluxe Theme kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Fell free to check out my process video over on youtube: https://youtu.be/Q0LMauNPr3g







Comments

Popular Posts