{Reading a Graphic Novel} Using the March 2021 Patina Premium Kit & Add-ons

 


Happy Monday! Today, I am sharing my first layout using the March 2021 Patina Premium Kit. Included in this kit is a 49 & Market package of ephemera that you layer to create a photo mat. I used the package to mat this photo of my son, Jack, reading a graphic novel on the couch. The pieces layer perfectly and I love how this stack of papers/ephemera turned out! 

I added enamel dots and Ebony Black Nuvo Drops to each cluster and around the title. I love the foam alphabet stickers included in the main kit and added to my title using the "Backyard" Glossy Puffy Thickers. The combination of medium blue and mint is so pretty. 

The chipboard stars and hearts are from the "Magical Forest" 12x12 chipboard sheet (an add-on this month). To add a bit of shine to my layout, I scattered two colors of Nuvo Mica MIst to the background (gray and blue). 

Thank you so much for checking out my layout! Remember, if you post a layout or project on social media using {Not} Just For Boys kits, make sure to tag us. We love seeing what you create!

- Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts