{One and Only Son} Featuring the March 2021 "Patina" Premium Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you my first layout featuring the gorgeous “Patina” Premium Kit.  It has all of the things....saturated hues in the papers, an uber usable stamp and multiple colors of gears!  This layout features a photo of my son who learned how to cut his own hair.  How cool is that?!


I knew that I had to use the P13 “Free Spirit” patterned paper for my title!  How cool that it looks like old school marquee signage.  I used a teal sticker from the same collection, some sequins and an acrylic arrow and my title cluster was done!


I have seriously been crushing on all things acrylic lately.  Take a look at this acrylic and wood feather piece from the A La Carte section of the store.  It may be the most beautiful in the history of ever!  I tucked it under a detail-cut feather, added a bronze cog and some sequins.  Love it!


I do love layering all of the things!  I love how the acrylic, the sequin, sticker and the washi all nestle in together so nicely!  


Now you all know that I love all of the things on my layouts!  I love a kit that features bold colors, lots of texture and dimension!  


I can’t wait to see what you create with your kits!  Please join us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club FaceBook Community page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

You can find my process for this layout on my YouTube Channel “She’s Crafty”.









Comments

Popular Posts