{Hello Handsome} Using the March "Patina" Premium Kit


Hello crafty friends!  Meet my oh so handsome cat Malcolm.  He was following me around and wanting attention when he jumped on this blue chair.  When I saw the photo and I got my "Patina" Premium Kit my brain exploded with realization!!!  So I present my first project with the March kits... {Hello Handsome} featuring the "Patina" Premium Kit.
 

I started my page with this adorable pic of Malcolm.  I went through my kit choosing the best papers and embellies to go with it and set them aside.  I also used the help of a Page Map to set up my layout.  I layered up all my papers and my photo then I tied the twine I got with my kit across the page.


I used some ephemera and my stamp from the kit here.  I knew I needed the free spirit stamp on my page somewhere, because this boy only marches to his own beat and no one else's!  I also fussy cut some of the packaging that my embellishments came in for the little wooden tab too, it goes perfectly.


I added these sentiment stickers from the P13 "Free Spirit" sticker sheet.  Of course I had to add the "Hello Handsome" one and then I decided to also use the "My Favourite" one as well (he really is!).  I also added some splatters from my Gold Jen Hadfield spray and splatter stamps from the kit.


I finished my layout with a bunch of the little metal gears in the kit as well as some of the orange/cream epoxy dots.  I also used a tab from the ephemera to write Malcolm and the date on.  I have a process video where you can see me work through this layout here: {Hello Handsome} Process Video

Thank you for popping on to read about my {Hello Handsome} layout and I hope it gets you in the mood to create something with your kit.  If you have anything you've created with our kits, please share it with us on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following tags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #patina (or whichever kit you are using)

Comments

Popular Posts