{Fearless} Using March's Premium Kit

Hey guys!  Here is the first layout I made using the "Patina" premium kit.  I love the soft blues and creams included in this kit.


I have this photo of Layla that I took while we were touring a mansion in Newport, RI.  I plan to make other layouts about that day, so this one was for me to document something unique about Layla.  I love all the papers in the kit and I took advantage of the different patterns by tearing off the floral aspects and adding them to the distressed paper.


Since her outfit is navy blue, I thought the soft blues would play off the photo well.  I love the watercolor leaf paper and used a chunk of it, which was also a great place to house word tiles and my journaling.


I used a few of the die cuts for layering and used the label to document the year this photo was taken.  I also love the stamps and used a couple of them.


I love the large foam alphas and did a side title, which I don't normally do, so that was fun to change things up a bit.  I finished it off with a metal arrow and some enamel dots.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  If you want to watch my create this layout, you can watch it on Youtube here: https://youtu.be/4R31IlI00jM

Happy Scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts